Celebrities and Politicians Are Good For Business

......throughout the year he'd tell me about VIPS, and we 9 met with Bill Lockyer a couple of times and he demanded
that I donate $50,000 to Bill Lockyer, which I resisted,
but I did it because he insisted. In fact, he insisted.
I donated to the Clintons. I donated $25,000
to Bill Clinton and I think
to Hillary. He insisted.
I do it. "You do this. It's part of our relationship."
And it was sort of related to VIPS and the victims and 16 so forth.



(Why would a penny stock hustler ruin relationships with the Hollywood crowd? The list is so long and embarassing that they are being spared from being mentioned here, for now. Why was there a donation to Las Vegas 's D.A. since no one was a Las Vegas resident nor a Nevada resident?)

No comments:

Post a Comment